NEWS! Wi-Fi connection to INTERNET and Summer House for barbecue!
Our farm house is located on the beginning of Sliezska Osada,
7 kilometres away from Bánovce nad Bebravou, 10 minutes driving by car. Farm House Karol was built in 1928 and its history is linked to the horse livery, sheepfarming, beekeeping and running of the blacksmithery.
The preserved walls of the house are made of the clay bricks which provide excellent home microclimate and sleep. Farm House Karol can accommodate nine guests – six in two bedrooms and three persons (two on folding sofa and one in bed) in the living room.
The Farm House Karol was reconstructed recently, the new roof from corrugated plate was erected, the double glazed windows were installed, floor, wooden beams and electricity were exchanged. We also built fire-place with the warm air distribution system to each room which you will appreciate above all during the colder nights.
Also you can find here the TV, satellite, fridge, stove and electric cooker, electric water boiler, microwave oven and parking space for cars in the yard. In case of interest, we can hire you bikes for adults and children.
The Farm House Karol is surrounded by a large orchard and garden with the garden grill. In the summer it is possible to pick your own fruit (apples, pears, plums and blackcurrants) and buy potatoes and free-ranged eggs upon agreement with the landlords.
– NEWS! Wi-Fi connection to INTERNET and Summer House!
– clay bricks – natural home microclimate
– geopathogenic areas free – quiet sleep
– completely reconstructed farmstead
– large yard
– suitable for family with kids
– fireplace and garden grill
– for short as well as for longer stay
– large orchard – pick your own fruit or dig your own potatoes
– sale of the free-ranged eggs